$70 – Trek approximately one hour in duration
$120 – Trek approximately two hours in duration
$50 – Riding lesson (individual)
$40 – Riding lesson (2 or more people, price per person)
BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL
Unfortunately EFTPOS is not currently available.
INFORMATION YOU NEED TO KNOW
- You will need to wear comfortable full length trousers.
- Riding boots or sturdy shoes (preferably with a heel). Safety stirrups are on all saddles.
- If you are taking a camera, it will need to be small enough to fit in the saddle blanket pocket.
- For safety reasons backpacks or bags are not permitted to be carried by clients while on horses.
- Cancellation of bookings must be at least 24 hours in advance to obtain refund.
- Booked rides are subject to suitable weather conditions.
- A waiver of liability form must be signed on arrival and all people enter the property and ride at their own risk.
- The trek option is walking only but the option is available on completion of the trek to trot or canter the horses under the guidance of the instructor/guide.
- Riding helmets (standards approved) will be available along with safety stirrups on all saddlery. A selection of riding boots are also available.
- Rider weight limit is 120kg.